Here's what's new!
- For the Blog-meister: We've got some exciting news. uConnect has a shiny new RSS Blog Bridge that can pull in content from pretty much any internal or institutional blog. Just like with The Muse and WayUp, no content will be published without your approval from the dashboard. Have ideas about blogs you'd like to add to your platform? Just shoot us a message at email@example.com!
- For the Bug Banisher: Some pesky ones were squashed. They were causing problems with image uploading in events, wreaking havoc on image captions in staff pages, and messing with image alignment in the custom email builder.
- For never-ending fun: Now, events pulled in from your ICal feed don't need an end date in order to be featured.
- For the spotlight: It's easier to search for and add users to the featured staff widget on your staff page!
- For efficiency: We've removed a superfluous landing page between employer pages that have just one job posting, and Handshake.
If you have questions about any of these updates (or anything else!), hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And in case you missed these important updates from last month...
Did you know?
uConnect Academy Training is available 24/7! Simply click on the orange graduation cap in the admin dashboard bar and use your login credentials to access our unique training modules guaranteed to get you thinking about how you can better engage students with your unique resources!