* Search feature enhancements!
* Category landing page image and description!
* Control the visibility of content dates that display on your newsfeed!
* Check out our 2017 Features Recap by Alli!
For the campus detective: Search feature updates - Try out our new and improved keyword search features:
- there are now search tabs for All, News & Articles, Events, Jobs & Internships and Resources on the search page to filter results to a specific content type
- results will exclude any expired jobs and events, displaying only up-to-date, relevant information
- content from static career communities (shared tags) are now searchable, along with all other content
For the time traveler: Control the visibility of content dates that display on your newsfeed - Choose "Yes" or "No" from the 'Display Post Dates' dropdown to either show or hide the dates of blog posts on the newsfeed.
For the custom categorizer: Category landing pages - Now you can set a unique header image and description for individual categories of jobs, events, and resources.
For the master formatter: Full-width layout for Featured Users widget - We've added an option to the Featured Users widget settings to change the layout of the widget to reach the full-width of the page. Send us an email at SUPPORT@GOUCONNECT.COM if you would like to take advantage of this new feature.
Bottom widget area formatting - We have adjusted the background color of the widgets in the bottom widget area so they correctly alternate with inline widgets (featured users, contact, and service hours), making it easier to differentiate the sections.
Featured image for social publisher - The default and secondary image tags have been removed so as to make sure the selected featured image is displayed instead of the default image when a post is shared on social media.
In case you missed these important updates from last month...
* Add Resources to Automated Emails!
* Use Wistia Links for Featured Videos!
* Enhance Employer description with Add Media button!
Did you know?
* uConnect Academy Training is available 24/7? Simply click on the orange graduation cap in the admin dashboard bar and use your login credentials to access our unique training modules guaranteed to get you thinking about how you can better engage students with your unique resources!