* There are now standalone pages for Resources, Featured Classes, and Sponsor categories - let the sharing begin!
* Combine Jobs and Blogs on the homepage!
* We've cultivated some enhancing techniques to make your pages and site load faster!
For the stopwatchers: Improved the page load speed of the admin dashboard
For the show and tell: Standalone pages for Resources and Featured Classes - each resource or featured class will now have a unique page listing all details - so much easier to share with students and other stakeholders
For the VIP's: Standalone pages for Sponsors by categories - give each sponsor category its own page listing the companies that fall in that category
For the bridge builders: Jobs & Blogs together - if jobs are the featured content on the home page, you can now include blog posts as well so all the most important content is in one place. This widget will display in landscape orientation along the bottom of the page and will list the most recent blog posts. You can also filter by author or blog category to create the most relevant blog display possible. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to have this featured enabled on your site!
Example: blogs banner featuring most recent student success stories
GradLeaders Bridge - fixed a bug that was causing OCR job titles to truncate for GradLeaders jobs import.
Bulk action for Employers - due to a permissions error, Bulk Action options were not available allowing Admin & Staff users to 'Move to Trash' bulk action for Employers.
In case you missed these important updates...
June Highlights and tip of the month:
* Handshake bridge updated feeds!
* No-sidebar option for Career Communities!
* Additional Filter options for Resources!
Did you know?
* uConnect Academy Training is available 24/7? Simply click on the orange graduation cap in the admin dashboard bar and use your same login credentials to access our unique training modules guaranteed to excite and give you some new ideas about best practices.