* Handshake bridge updated feeds!
* No-sidebar option for Career Communities!
* Additional Filter options for Resources!
Tip of the month:Employer profile expiration status - Editing the expiration status of an employer profile is easy to do with three available settings:
- 'Auto' (default setting) which means the profile will continue to display until there is no longer a job post associated with it
- 'Never' which means it will never expire, regardless of whether or not there are job postings
- 'On' which allows you to choose a specific date in the future for it to expire
- For the Handshaker: The Handshake RSS feed enables jobs, events and career fairs to be pulled and integrated into the uConnect dashboard on a daily basis from Handshake feeds.
- For the Fervent Formatter: If you like to spread content out on a page, you can now elect to hide the sidebar to create three columns of content instead of two. On static Career communities pages, we've created an option which allows you to switch the right sidebar visibility on and off, by simply answering "Yes" to "Hide sidebar?" on the edit screen for a Shared Tag.
- For the Gold-digger: Additional Filter options for Resources, including multiple levels of filters for Resources, helps students more easily find what they are searching for. We'll be happy to help you enable this feature for any of your shared tags - just let us know when you are ready!
- Staff Page Template: Now you can add any user, regardless of their role (Admin, Staff, Student Staff, Subscribers) to the Staff page ribbon by selecting from the dropdown list, which has been pre-populated with all users.
- GradLeaders Bridge deep links: This update adds deep-links for workshops and company events to posts pulled from GradLeaders
- The 'All Event Categories' tag: The "All Events" tag has been reset so that it will not be automatically selected for events even though not all tags were selected and saving the post was creating an event category named '0'.
- GradLeaders event criteria: This fix changes the date criteria for pulling events to within 180 days instead of within 90 days, so a wider range of events can be integrated.
In case you missed these important updates...
May Highlights and tip of the month:
* Add a video to your home page to highlight your career center
* Set alternative domains to employer profiles
* Check out the option to select all tags when posting content
Did you know?
* uConnect Academy Training is available 24/7? Simply click on the orange graduation cap in the admin dashboard bar and use your same login credentials to access our unique training modules guaranteed to excite and give you some new ideas about best practices.