We've worked on some great features and updates this month!
May Highlights and tip of the month:
* Add a video to your home page to highlight your career center
* Set alternative domains to employer profiles
* Check out the option to select all tags when posting content
Did you know? You can select Screen Options in the top right of the Employer page to choose the number of items to display per page.
- For the producer - To help you better highlight your career office, we've added an option to include a horizontal video panel on the Home page. Check out this example!
- For the multitasker - When employers use different domains for their website and email addresses, it can interfere with the authenication process. To ensure that employers are able to signup and manage a company profile, we've created a field in the Admin dashboard for alternative domains so that both email addresses and website domain are considered.
- For the megaphone-wielding public service announcer - To make it easier to select multiple tags when posting content, we've set an option to select all tags within each tag category. When choosing this option, a message appears as a reminder to the user that selecting all tags will override user preferences and should be used only when appropriate.
- Expired job posts: Expired job posts are now being automatically archived and will no longer display on the Employers & Jobs page.
- LinkedIn icon and link: The LinkedIn icon on the employer profiles that were not linking correctly have been reset.
- Instagram post feed: The social wall feed on the employer profiles, have been adjusted to correctly pull Instragram posts.
In case you missed these important updates from previous posts...
* Add international employer addresses for companies outside of the US
* Embed Gravity Forms into blog posts instead of only pages
* Organize your resources using Quick Links grid
* uCONNECT NEWS: There's now a live feed in the admin dashboard that contains uConnect Features and Updates, Knowledge Base updates and blog posts to keep active users engaged and aware of uConnect happenings!
* TRAINING: Simply click on the orange graduation cap in the admin dashboard bar and use your same login credentials to access our unique training modules guaranteed to excite and give you some new ideas about best practices.