We've worked on some great features and updates this month. Check out highlights for April!
* Add international employer addresses for companies outside of the US
* Embed Gravity Forms into blog posts instead of only pages
* Organize your resources using Quick Links grid
- For the globetrotter - International locations are now available in the dropdown for company location.
- For the data collector- Gravity Forms can now be embedded into blog posts as well as pages for greater flexibility.
- For the cataloguer - Tags management permissions have been changed to only allow users with Admin privileges to manage tags and categories.
- For the label lovers - Tagging is so important that a warning message now will appear as a reminder if not enough tags are selected when a post is being published.
- For the minimalists - Now there's the option of adding a Quick Links grid to the header, next to Log in, as a way to efficiently display resources. Ask us about adding this streamlined, space saving layout on your site!
- Twitter images: Posts shared on Twitter weren't including the featured image, so we updated some required meta tags which allow posts shared on Twitter to appear in a card format with a large featured image.
- Gravity Forms reCAPTCHA: We updated the API keys which fixes the errors that were being caused when using Gravity Forms reCAPTCHA when verifying that the user is a human rather than a computer.
- Email analytics export - We have optimized the export to function more effectively when handling a larger volume of email campaigns.
- Class year tags - Class year tags have been adjusted so that they work properly regarding email alerts for non-students, now ensuring that they receive the posts with class year tags when those posts also targeted for alumni.
- Jobs search tool was not returning correct results after the recent Employer upgrade has now been adjusted so that the results are relevant.
- Guest option for employer profiles and jobs - Employer profile and job posting options will no longer appear in Employer accounts profile if guest options have been disabled for employers.
- Looksharp blogs - since Looksharp has stopped posting new content, we've removed the Looksharp tab from the Posts page, but have left any existing published posts from Looksharp displaying the correct attribution.
- Smaller screens and tablets - both of these will now benefit from enhanced formatting for better navigation of dropdown menus.
- Performance improvement - after the recent Employer upgrade, we noticed a downtick in server performance, so we've made some enhancements to bring the performance back to it's peak.
In case you missed these important updates in March...
* uCONNECT NEWS: There's now a live feed in the admin dashboard that contains uConnect Features and Updates, Knowledge Base updates and blog posts to keep active users engaged and aware of uConnect happenings!
* TRAINING: Simply click on the orange graduation cap in the admin dashboard bar and use your same login credentials to access our unique training modules guaranteed to excite and give you some new ideas about best practices.