- For the creative customizer: We added more formatting options for the banner area of Community and Content Category pages. You now have a centered image option, and options to change the colors of text and background. You'll find these options in the Edit screen of any Community or Content Category page! And while we're on the topic, here's an article that explains the difference between Community and Content Category pages.
- For the triumphant trasher: There's now a 'Move to Trash' bulk action for Employers, Resources, Classes, People, and Organizations.
- For the resource reorganizer: You can now opt to hide resource categories from resources filters. To do so, navigate to Manage > Content Categories > Resources Categories. Then select Edit for the Resource Category you'd like to hide, and scroll down to the bottom of the Edit page. Select 'Yes' next to 'Hide on Resource Filter?' and don't forget to hit 'Update' to save your changes!
- For the organization optimizer: We added the option to hide organizations on alerts signup and user content preferences. Plus, if there are branches or sub-organizations within an organization, you can now tag organizations to other organizations. If you want either of these options enabled just let us know at email@example.com.
- For the classes connoisseur: We can now turn on or off for the 'related classes' feature at the bottom of a classes page. If you want this feature activated or removed, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the mentor manager: Your People (mentor) widget can now sort mentors by first or last name. We'll happily make that update for you, just send a message to support@gouconnect to request!
- For the employer evangelist: We've added the option to only display employers that have at least one active job posting. To enable this option, just send a request to email@example.com.
- For the super student staffer: If your student staff members use a different email address to log into the platform as student staff than they do for logging in as regular student users, they can now do both, even if you have SSO enabled. To enter their student staff accounts, they will use a regular old password, and to enter their student user accounts, they will use SSO.
🐛Banished a bug that was breaking some external links on class pages
🐛Squashed a bug which was blocking user registration for emails including an apostrophe
If you have questions about any of these updates (or anything else!), hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And in case you missed these important updates we shared last month...
Did you know?
uConnect Academy Training is available 24/7! Simply click on the orange graduation cap in the admin dashboard bar and use your login credentials to access our unique training modules guaranteed to get you thinking about how you can better engage students with your unique resources!