A very special Client Spotlight, how to feature Vault blogs, brand new tips and tricks in the Knowledge Base and more!
Our client highlight this month looks a little different. And that's because we wanted to highlight each of you! Cheesy, we know, but its true. Thank you for being a part of the uConnect family and for letting us support you this year!
See below just some of the impressive statistics from 2020, all powered by you:⭐ Jobs were the most used content type this year with 146,967 jobs published!
⭐ You've loved the new content types introduced in 2020! More than half of you published Videos or Experiences this year.
⭐ 2020 didn't stop you from engaging with your site users, with 21,440 Events published across all uConnect platforms!
We can't wait to see what you do next year and to keep growing alongside you!
In case you haven't heard, yet - you can now publish blog content from the Vault!
If you’re not already familiar with our third party content providers, we’ve built out partnerships with trusted career advice outlets across the web, since our team’s heard time and time again that it can be hard to create content and can be even harder to create a culture of content creation within the office.
To reduce the amount of writing and content curation for you, our third party content providers are here with career and academic advice articles that can be easily published for students at the touch of a button!
To access our external blogs section and publish content from the Vault and other content providers, follow the steps below:
1. From the dashboard homepage, navigate to Publish > Blog > Import External Blogs.
2. To find relevant articles, you can either scroll through the full list, filter by blog provider/select the Vault, or use the keyword search.
3. If you'd like to see more than the imported title and preview, select View External Source to see the full article on provider's website.
4. If you're ready to publish the blog, select Import Blog Post.
5. From here, you'll be directed to the edit screen for the individual post, where you can tag the post accordingly and publish it the same as you would any other piece of content, that's it!
For any questions on importing blog content, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist!
The following partner schools are having their uConnect birthdays this month (aka the anniversary of their platform launch, but more fun).
Happy 5th Birthday to:
- George Washington University - School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Isenberg School of Management - University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Nichols College
Happy 1st Birthday to:
Check out articles published over the past month and get in the know!
- Create a tabbed content block
- Manage blog content from the Vault
- What do the external blog library previews include?
- Filter the external blog library by content provider
- Import and publish content from the external blog library
- Ignore articles in the external blog library
- Filter the external blog library by ignored and previously imported content