- For optimizing opportunities: Images can now be added to job descriptions! When editing a job, simply click the 'Add Media' button above the job description to embed images.
- For alert autonomy: You can now customize the alert/announcement in the header of your platform yourself. Just navigate to Customize>Front Page settings in your dashboard to add, edit, or remove an alert/announcement.
- For expert expiration: Expiration dates for job postings now show up on the job posting page.
- For Gradleader users: Users of our integration with GradLeaders now have the option to set up an auto tag/auto publish workflow. If you'd like to set that up, just send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For dynamic data: A video can now be embedded into the introduction text of your Outcome Data Visualization tool. To do so, navigate to Publish > Student Outcomes in your dashboard, and then follow the directions in this article.
- For renaming resources: If Resources are the featured content on your homepage, you can now choose what the 'Resources' section is called. A member of our support team can change the name for you, just reach out to email@example.com to request.
- For Community configuration: You now have the option to display the name of a Community at the bottom of the hero image. You'll find this option when editing any Community, under Manage > Communities in your dashboard.
- For populating People: 'People' records can now be sorted by a numeric menu order on the listing page or in the widget. In order to turn on the ability to set the order of People, just send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about any of these updates (or anything else!), send a message to email@example.com.
And in case you missed these important updates we shared last month...
Did you know?
uConnect Academy Training is available 24/7! Simply click on the orange graduation cap in the admin dashboard bar and use your login credentials to access our unique training modules guaranteed to get you thinking about how you can better engage students with your unique resources!