- For the organization optimizer: Big announcement, we've just released a new content type: Organizations! Student organizations can affect a student's career readiness directly, or contribute to a student's sense of community and well-being while at school, increasing persistence and completion. Round-out a robust student success platform by encouraging engagement with student organizations on uConnect. The Organizations content type can be connect with your student organizations management system, such as CampusGroups or Engage by CampusLabs, through our technical integration, to automatically populate and update information about your student clubs. To learn more about the content type or our integrations, email email@example.com!
- For the people promoter: Speaking of new content types, we announced one last month: People! Read all about it in the DIY section of the June Mid Month Memo.
- For the mentor maven : Our integration with mentor tool PeopleGrove is live! Send us a message if you're interested in learning more about this, or any of our other integrations.
- For the banner beautifier: We can now customize the text and background colors in the Multi-Column Banner widget. Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to have an update made to your banner.
- For highlighting heros: Each item in your Hero Navigation* now highlights when you hover over it!
*The Hero Navigation is the buttons below your rotating banner on the homepage. If you don't have a Hero Nav set up, just send us a message and we will be happy to do that for you!
- For the filtering fiend: We can now set up your resource filters to be ordered alphabetically.
🐛Squashed a bug causing the titles of microblogs not to show up in the admin dashboard and the recent posts widget
🐛Eradicated a bug causing hidden tags to show up in user's content preferences
If you have questions about any of these updates (or anything else!), hit us up at email@example.com.
And in case you missed these important updates from last month...
Did you know?
uConnect Academy Training is available 24/7! Simply click on the orange graduation cap in the admin dashboard bar and use your login credentials to access our unique training modules guaranteed to get you thinking about how you can better engage students with your unique resources!