- For the ultimate user: Did you hear? We're having a series of uConnect User Meet-ups this year! The first one is in Bloomington, Indiana on September 27th. Learn more about it here, and keep an eye out for details about the next two meet-ups coming soon!
- For the blog booster: Under Publish > Blog in your dashboard, you'll notice a new tab called 'External Blogs.' There you'll find posts from The Muse and WayUp, plus from our newest content partner, Idealist!
- For the scheduling superstar: Community Experts can now be scheduled in the Editorial Calendar, the same way you add other team members to the calendar! This means that it's easier than ever to keep all your contributors on track to post fresh and diverse content to your platform.
- For the prime printer: We improved print formatting for the Outcome Data Visualization tool; charts are no longer broken into multiple pages.
- For people pro: We made some improvements to the admin and end-user UI/UX for the People post type; we removed the unused Title field from edit screen, added icons next to employer/position on the frontend. Check out an example here! Plus, for those of you with a CampusLabs Engage integration populating your People profiles, we've added V2 API support.
- For the messaging manager: We added a greeting dialog display option for Facebook Messenger, meaning you can choose to have the messenger box either always show, fade, or remain hidden. If you'd like to update your Messenger plugin with one of these options, just send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
🐛We made two updates for our Symplicity schools: (1) For Information Sessions, the Employer name is now used as the title of the event if Title/Topic is empty, and (2) we fixed event deep links for schools who do not have Single Sign On enabled for Symplicity.
🐛We enhanced security of the subscriber signup form to block bots from creating fake user accounts.
If you have questions about any of these updates (or anything else!), hit us up at email@example.com.
And in case you missed these important updates from last month...
Did you know?
uConnect Academy Training is available 24/7! Simply click on the orange graduation cap in the admin dashboard bar and use your login credentials to access our unique training modules guaranteed to get you thinking about how you can better engage students with your unique resources!