- For the community coordinator: You now have the option to add a drop-down menu within community pages so that users can seamlessly navigate within a group of communities. If you want this feature added, just send a message to email@example.com!
- For the event expert: We streamlined the workflow for publishing events (shoutout to Chris at College of the Holy Cross for the suggestion!). The default views in the events dashboard are now as follows:
- 'All' 'Internal' 'CSM' and 'Published': Start Date/Ascending
- 'Pending': Last Modified/Descending (recently imported first)
- 'Past Events' and 'Trash': Start Date/Descending
- For D.C. data: We added a label for Washington D.C. to the employment map in the Outcome Data Visualization tool.
- For the Handshake hero: Featured Handshake jobs and events how redirect the user to the full posting using SSO redirect.
🐛Squashed a bug preventing some types of audio mp3 files to upload
🐛Vanquished a bug causing multiple resource categories to highlight in menus
🐛Exterminated a bug causing issues with the 'Send a Test' email feature
If you have questions about any of these updates (or anything else!), hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And in case you missed these important updates from last month...
Did you know?
uConnect Academy Training is available 24/7! Simply click on the orange graduation cap in the admin dashboard bar and use your login credentials to access our unique training modules guaranteed to get you thinking about how you can better engage students with your unique resources!