- For the mobile maven: We made some fixes and improvements to mobile formatting of auto newsletters.
- For the Instagram innovator: We have restored Instagram connectivity, meaning that your Instagram feed can pull directly into your social wall. If you haven't already, you can share with us your Instagram handle and we'll set up the connection.
- For role regulator: Admin users now have the ability to edit the role type of any subscriber!
- For the expiration examiner: Based on helpful feedback from the uConnect community, we've added functionality that will remove expired event and job pages. Now, if a user navigates to an expired post via direct link or Google search, they will be directed to a page with one of the following messages:
"Sorry, the requested event has ended. Visit here for current event postings"
For expired jobs:
"Sorry, the requested job posting has expired. Visit here to see our upcoming jobs."
*"here" will be a hyperlink to your event or job landing page, respectively.
*Note that it will likely take up to a few weeks for Google to fully update its search results to reflect these updates.
- For the Vault victor: We're excited to announce our newest technical integration, with Vault! Our integration automatically pulls in the cover image, description, and a deep link to each individual Vault Guide, saving both you and your students valuable time, and heightening the visibility of each of your Vault Guides. Check it out live on the Mays Business School platform! If you want to know more about this or any of the other technical integrations we offer, just drop us a line!
🐛Eradicated a bug causing the 'View All Resources' button to show up twice in the Resources widget.
🐛Destroyed a bug making duplicate resource items show up under Analyze > Engagement Insights > Top Resources. Now, you'll see '-Page' and '-Download/View' added to the resource title to differentiate between views of resource page/description and resource downloads/external views.
🐛Booted a bug cutting off company logos in in mobile versions of auto newsletters.
If you have questions about any of these updates (or anything else!), hit us up at email@example.com.
And in case you missed these important updates from last month...
Did you know?
uConnect Academy Training is available 24/7! Simply click on the orange graduation cap in the admin dashboard bar and use your login credentials to access our unique training modules guaranteed to get you thinking about how you can better engage students with your unique resources!