Special edition announcement! On Wednesday we're updating your admin dashboard to make life easier (and better looking) and also streamlining the workflow for Employer and Job postings.
- What's different? New colors and font
- Horizontal navigation bar to support your workflow - here we've highlighted the functional areas in pink
- Vertical navigation has been simplified
- Have questions? Read the Knowledge Base article: Get to Know Your New Admin Dashboard
Employers & Jobs update - You gave us feedback and we listened! We're making some changes to the workflow designed to simplify the process for publishing jobs - no more navigating to different pages!
- Jobs and Employers are now broken out into individual lists allowing them to be reviewed, sorted and filtered by column titles
- 'Last Import' identifies the most recent import from your CSM making it easy to find and publish the latest jobs and publish them fast
- 'Guest Submissions' identifies only jobs that have been posted by guests
- If an employer and a related job both need publishing, they will now appear on one page, with the basic company info at the top and job details just below
- Easily navigate between the jobs listings for a specific company and their company profile, and from the company profile to their available jobs
- Have questions? Read the Knowledge Base article: Publishing Pending Employer Profiles & Jobs